Mitchell Dryers Ltd provides general engineering and manufacturers drying, calcining, process plant and equipment to the chemical, mineral, pharmaceutical, waste to energy and food industries, worldwide.
Our current vacancy is for an experienced full time Chemical Engineer. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and ensure works are carried out in accordance with necessary specifications. This role is to provide technical support within an existing engineering team.
The successful candidate will Ideally have experience of working within a capital project team and delivering multi-disciplinary solutions. A wide experience, including diverse engineering fields would be an advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out project assessments and sizing calculations for drying equipment
- To liaise with customers over technical requirements
- To carry out detailed process design of complete packages of work
- To provide equipment specifications
- To provide reports and proposals for drying equipment
- To assist with commissioning activities on customers’ sites
- To carry out process surveys on production plants
- To carry out test work on customers’ materials within our in house test centre
- Self motivated
- Able to work independently
- IT literate
- Willing to travel, including overseas
- M Eng or equivalent in Chemical Engineering
- At or working towards chartered status