We take our obligations concerning data protection seriously. We are providing this notice, so you have information about how we collect and process your personal data on our website. We ask you to please read this Privacy Notice as it has important information you need to know.
What information do we collect and process?
In order for us to help with your business needs we may collect from you, necessary personal data. The lawful basis for collecting this data is legitimate consent as it is required to carry out our service. “Personal Data” is information about you which, either on its own or when connected with other data, allows us to identify you as an individual customer to provide you with our services. The personal data we hold may include the following:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any bookings you make
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of making enquiries
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
Personal data will be collected from you or passed to us by a referral business. However, some personal data may, where lawful to do so, or with your consent, be collected by us from third parties.
Please note that you are under no obligation to provide us with your personal data, but not providing certain data could prevent us from serving you.
Security of your Personal Information
We strictly protect the security of your personal information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We may send a cookie, which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking ‘Tools’, ‘Internet Options’, ‘Privacy’, and selecting ‘Block all cookies’ using the sliding selector.) However, this will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Why do we need your personal data?
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
This list is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to time. We do not ‘trade’ in your personal data and will not sell or rent your details.
Who will your personal data be shared with?
We may share information with third party suppliers as required for external services, designs and materials, however this will only be for the contract we are carrying out at that time.
We may disclose specific information upon lawful request by government authorities, law enforcement and regulatory authorities where required or permitted by law.
In the event that we sell our business, we may share your details with the buyer to enable them to fulfil the service we have agreed with you.
Your personal information will not be transferred to, stored or otherwise processed outside the UK.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
Security of your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to remove the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
What rights do you have to amend personal data?
You have the right to review the personal data held by us and have inaccurate information about you corrected. To understand more about our data processing activities or to request access to your personal information please contact us.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We may keep your details on record for as long as it is necessary to meet record keeping requirements. We hold booking, invoice and email details for seven years. They are then deleted in accordance with data protection and other applicable legislation.