Our vastly experienced fabrication and assembly team is known for producing high quality products which can be depended on for many years to come.
A large workshop equipped with overhead cranes and extensive tooling enables this skilled team to manufacture a wide range of stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminium and high alloy products.
The quality of materials is all-important. To maintain the highest quality and safety standards we insist on full material traceability.
Recent major investment in latest technology machinery has further expanded our manufacturing capability, enabling us to take on larger, more complex projects. It’s also raised the quality bar and increased efficiency.
At Mitchell Dryers we can provide general fabrication services for our customers, ranging from build to print requirements, to a full design and build service offering. We can handle customer projects from design, fabrication, testing to onsite installation.
Our large fabrication and assembly workshop has 5425m² of space, split across 5 manufacturing bays and is serviced by 2 x 15 ton tandem overhead cranes and a range of manufacturing equipment including press brake and guillotine. With the vast skill range that our in-house fabrication team holds, coupled with our extensive range of suppliers, no job is too big or too small.
What we offer
- Manufacture of mild steel, stainless steel, duplex, aluminium, and high alloy components
- Material traceability
- Qualified welders in MIG/TIG operations
- Plate rolling/Press forming
- Ducting/Square to rounds/Transitions
- Pipework systems
- Refurbishment of machinery
- Electrical, process control and control panel build (project specific)
- Access to a full range of approved suppliers for true bespoke applications
For further information or to discuss your requirements please contact our team.